Sunday 19 February 2012

a few of my favrouite recent purchases


Above you can see a few of the most recent things I've bought.
The first picture shows three pairs of earring, two i got from new look which are the two on the outside.
The first ones attracted me because they look really summery and remind me a bit  of authentic jerwlery.  I really like the blue and gold in these earings and so glad i bought them.
The other newlook earings on the right are aztec studs that have gorgeous turquise, black, gold and pink diamond/arrows? Hard to describe sorry but you can tell what there like by the picture. I really like these earings as the aztec print is very on trend and i personally love it!
Both of the newlook earings were £4.99 however, it was buy one get one free so this was even better.
The middle black feather hope earings are from primark and were only £3. I really love the colour black, my friends call me a goth but i just think the colour is really classy and is always in fashion.

The second picture shows my new lion t-shirt and i think this is so cool! The print is so eye catching and i would probably wear this to dance class as just a easy top to throw on when im in a rush. It was only £5 from primark and i just love it.
The purple dress is from topshop and i got it in the sale a couple of weeks ago. The neckline is a low cut V neck, i might have top find a purple vest top to go under this as its a bit reveling for a family event which im planning to wear it too! I still really like it though, i think it was about £18? cant remember exacly but it was still a good deal.
The bag is also from primark and was only £9. I love brown leather bags and thought i would just get this for a spare to take to school. It quite big, well big enough to fit my essintals in and think its really nice.

ps. sorry the second picture is a bit blurred
x

No comments:

Post a Comment