Tuesday 13 March 2012

blazer

Every girl needs a blazer. I think its a staple for your wardrobe, well that's what i've been told! But i do agree... i got my first blazer a couple of weeks ago and seem to never take it off! It goes with everything and make an outfit look so much more sophisticated. I purchased mine from primark and its just a simple black one. It was only £19 and for me is just right. I didn't want to spend alot of money on it, because they can be expensive and wasn't sure if i was going to wear it alot because i have never had one before.I got a simple black one, however i like wearing black anyway so for me this would be perfect. Also i really like the look of the pastel/fondant pink colour blazers and this would be nice for summer because it would look more summery. Hopefully when i start working in the holidays i will have the money to get one.
But anyway i LOVE my blazer and i truly believe everyone should have one!
Sorry for the crappy photography but here is mine:D



                                                                                   xox

No comments:

Post a Comment