Tuesday 13 March 2012

fake nails

I don't know why but i had the erg to try out some fake nails.
I was wondering around primark and spotted some for £1, so i thought... may as well! I wasn't expecting anything amazing but tried them out anyway. They actually turned out okay but the glue was hard to put on so i managed to get it everywhere all over my desk and all over my hands!
I really liked how they looked though so defiantly going to invest in some more expensive ones and experiment painting them and things. I never really needed to put on fake nails before because thankfully i was blessed with long strong nails anyway so that's why it was my first time. Well my first time putting them on myself.
Although i had to cut and file them down alot so they didn't look ridiculous!
But yeah i found it tricky because of the nosel of the glue but if i get some decent glue then it should be fine.
What nails have you used?
My attempt!

2 comments:

  1. They look really nice! Jealous of you having strong nails though, I'm anaemic so my nails are brittle :( I have used Nailene gel nails in the past which are really good and at the moment I have acrylic nails I have done myself - they are really smelly though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! and oh right i will have to try them! and why are they smelly? haha x

    ReplyDelete